Pain in the ass to farm mercury at Dod spot

Discussion in 'Report technical Bug' started by AlbeSanchez1987, Jul 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. AlbeSanchez1987

AlbeSanchez1987 New Member

Hi lovely and supportive Gms Code and Cian, please do check the drop imbalance when killing mobs like Poisoned Antares and Giant Poisoned Antares. I was farming for hours in DoD and I just realized that I only farmed like 27 pcs of mercury for 7 to 8 hours of farming which is not normal. Maybe you can re consider the drop rate of mercury from this mobs. I know mercury is a material that is used for end gear weapons but knowing that you need 999 mercury to craft 1 weapon and the risk is even high to have non slotted or it may fail ending up nothing is worst than ever.

2. savage

savage Immortal Staff Member GAME MASTER

We will see if we can add a few of this on Oro droptable

3. d4rki

d4rki New Member

yeah you're right but Hey i myself failed to many times on mercury and php ,and i myself also wonder how players are opening Random shop's with rare Material's x999 , while we are not that big community there is a lot of questions need to be answered, but i'm not sure you will get the right answers, Looks like they got Magic in their hands =) Try at Fow/B2/MOG. and also you can have a Fail with Mercury and what next? it's all about luck Don't Lose your Motivation Good luck buddy ;)