How to fix Force Closing Game Client

Discussion in 'Report technical Bug' started by Clutter, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Clutter

Clutter New Member

Any idea?

2. xCodeZero

xCodeZero Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hello, can you tell use more details how it closes?

3. Clutter

Clutter New Member

While i farming, war and some other the client always force closed, dont say Server DC just closed

4. xCodeZero

Is your background rendering is set to on? Press ALT+O in game to check it. If not, turn it on.

5. ivo

ivo New Member

That won't help. I'm always on rendering and sometimes it also happens. Window just disappears out of nowhere.
    I've found out that checking items in the IM, while previewing an item it happens alot, but it also happens when I'm just simply farming.

6. kiroro

kiroro New Member

also..how can i creat a character when theres no icon or any to begin creating when i logged in

7. xCodeZero

it's below. Try to adjust the resolution or shift to full screen for awhile. Go to Rose folder and find TriggerDetect.exe run it then set to full screen.

8. Clutter

Clutter New Member

Still force close

9. savage

savage Immortal Staff Member GAME MASTER

download the latest client and patch it without error today.
    if it still closing.. send us the DMP file generated everytime your client crash . its located inside the client folder

10. Stingray

Stingray New Member

i Cant enter the game... everytime I choose my character SERVER DISCONNECTED. Client version 2265. Herewith are the DMP File... Please help Admin, Game Staff, Game Master...

Attached Files:

11. savage

savage Immortal Staff Member GAME MASTER

did that character do offline vend?
    heres what you need to do
    1. open two client
    2. on 1st client login the account > enter channel select > leave the 1st client at the character select
    3. on the 2nd client login with thesame account to disconnect the client > enter channel select > select character and enter the world.

you can ignore the 1st client after you login.