cant open client due to net framework 3.5

Discussion in 'Report technical Bug' started by rajah852, May 2, 2019.

1. rajah852

rajah852 New Member

error in installing net framework 3.5 help me

2. rajah852

rajah852 New Member

3. rajah852

rajah852 New Member

almost 2 hrs downloading and repeating all i did.

4. savage

savage Immortal Staff Member GAME MASTER

This is your windows problem or os problem
    And it is out of our services.
    Try to google out your query.
    Check if your pc is x86 or x64 and install the right program.

5. Petroslav

Petroslav Member

I spent 3 years playing Ruff Rose back in the past. I had 4 characters above level 200 and 3 of them I built after my first hero got hacked and robbed to the bone at level 196. Those who have played Ruff remember it wasn't easy there. The rates were low and it took a long way until you get to 200 lv and buy gems grade 7. We didn't have Arua Fairies to buff us and had to go with the low level cleric buff. After I got hacked, I leveled up an Artisan and Cleric simultaneously, which even 10 years later remains as one of the hardest things I have done because they were so damn fragile. No fairies, no handouts, no item mall points, just tough work.

And just like that, one day Ruff was hacked. We waited about a month or so for resolution but finally the developers gave up and all that hard work and time faded like nothing. As far as I know, Titan Rose was made by Donan, who was one of the developers of Ruff. I remember them sending me an mail invitation for the server when it was just about to come out.

I never understood why people just go out of their way to attack a private server and ruin the fun and the hard work of all the players and staff. Those private servers are operated by regular dudes, who although may get some donations, spend a lot of their own time and resources to run the server. It's not like they are bashing a greedy, large-scale corporation. What is there to benefit out of this anyway?

6. savage

savage Immortal Staff Member GAME MASTER

I banned the guy multiple times and he doesnt give up creating new accounts and scaring us about ddos.
    He can ddos us we are waiting.
    A typical pathetic kid wanna be who only talk shit.
    I bet hes mom doesnt love him.