New Profile Posts

1. ICEBEAR
    ICEBEAR xCodeZero
    Code please my acc it was banned for its ip adress char name is imbudu please i have done nothing wrong i have not abused any rules why wont you reply. i never cheated or anything.
  2. alikral
    alikral
    İF U WANT TO FEEL OLD ROSE ONLİNE PLAY İROSECODEZERO FOR FUTURE
  3. Marksoamazing
    Marksoamazing xCodeZero
    Code my acc imbudu has no fault it only got banned beacause of raff IP address Imbudu is the char name. And second problem you have an im point bug you can go check also 3 already ive been doing my daily and no points are added still at 49 im points please help please check my msg out
    1. Marksoamazing
      Marksoamazing
      I have vids and pics about the im bug
      Jun 23, 2020
  4. Glitterbomb
  5. Zuma
    Zuma
    admin can we have info when the server be online? and why the client gone?
    1. Snake
      Snake
      Your firewall is quarantining/deleting it. You have to disable windows defender
      May 17, 2020
  6. Zuma
    Zuma
    server still down? my client gone
  7. yawaers
    yawaers
    server down :(((((((((
  8. Zuma
    Zuma
    again down? what happening tot the server??
  9. yawaers
    yawaers
    cannot log n
  10. Zuma
    Zuma
    server down?
  11. iamdemonior
    iamdemonior
    I love you po ^^
  12. ronald
    ronald savage
    sir cant login my accounts
  13. ronald
    ronald xCodeZero
    sir code please back my account please
  14. ronald
    ronald xCodeZero
    sir code how can i get back my accounts?
  15. jerkjerm
    jerkjerm xCodeZero
    I Sincerely apologize I was having a medical emergency for my gallstone attack yesterday i had to buy meds that's why i left my computer and I was not able to reply as fast as I could. I hope you would reconsider unbanning my accounts. namely IGN Barbecue, Jerkface, and Jerkjam. If you want proof I can show my medical files.
    1. horn
      horn
      before you go to get medicine you simple should turn everything off and turn back on when you home . at least this will teach other players to stop afk farming ..need think first not doing first . :D
      Apr 27, 2020
  16. jerkybeefz
    jerkybeefz xCodeZero
    I Sincerely apologize I was having a medical emergency for my gallstone attack yesterday i had to buy meds that's why i left my computer and I was not able to reply as fast as I could. I hope you would reconsider unbanning my accounts. namely IGN Barbecue, Jerkface, and Jerkjam. If you want proof I can show my medical files.
  17. bigbeefjerk
    bigbeefjerk xCodeZero
  18. Yuwiii
    Yuwiii
    Concern Player
  19. duchee
    duchee
    Sir code can you help me about my problem my account got hack.and change password it..i hope i can get it back my account and item
  20. geenahkhat
    geenahkhat xCodeZero
    Code how to buy im.point?