Other...

Discussion in 'Donation Support' started by Snake, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Snake

Snake New Member

So I couldn't find where to make a support ticket so I will use this as one.

As you probably remember me, I am Don. The toxic whinger/complainer 24-7.

I believe I created the first clan on the server called Infinity. Which I have many types of proof.

Now I took a break from the game and upon returning, I noticed straight away the the I is now a lowercase L
    'lnfinity'.

I believe the only way this is possible is if a GM has interfered and changed the clan name for an unknown reason.

I am not trying to start any drama, thats why I am posting here. Some people have told me 'x bought infinity off gms'. I don't know if this is true, nor do i care. Money is money, but at the end of the day I worked hard for that clan and it's not fair to be taken from me. Never did I think this would happen, all I am asking is for the clan 'Infinity' to be deleted and for my clan to be renamed back to how it originally was.

Anyways, upon returning, apart from alot of the pre-existing bugs that still exist. I am loving the server and the content! You's have surprised me and done a really good job, I know that doesn't mean shit to you but I felt like sharing lol. Look forward to hearing back from you...

Extra info; Clan was created on day 1 of launch by one of my characters, I think it was 'Frost'. CM is my knight 'Kazushi' at the moment. If you need any more info, I can supply it.

2. savage

savage Immortal Staff Member GAME MASTER

[​IMG]
    A message from discord.
    Its a request of a player on discord. We intend to do it.
    We saw that player using it and created long time ago and has been inactive for months.

Well there are bugs that need to be fixed, we are doing it slowly and make sure it will be fix in future.

3. Snake

Snake New Member

Wtf, it's 1 guy that doesn't even play... It wasn't an inactive clan some members still logged in. I only had a couple months break. Am I going to get the clan I created back. He is old member of Infinity in different server. We are also all members of Infinty.

4. savage

well I guess you can contact each other, Im sure you knew each other since you are both same member on old servers.

5. Snake

Snake New Member

Yeah and we don't like each other. How can somebody I not like just take my clan. He doesn't even play the game. I earned the clan fairly by creating it. I donate to server and support it. I have many other infinity members playing with me now that can't believe it got changed by GM. Why didn't he have to contact me for it, but I have to contact him. This is so unprofessional man. Surely you can just give it back.

6. savage

You can contact codezero on discord anytime to file a ticket in any case.
    Im sure hes open to it cause he decide to do that on your clan.